Our client is the leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana. The company now seeks a hands-on Fitness Officer to be based in its Accra Offices, overseeing the day-to-day Operations in Accra.
• Develop and execute Plans to meet and exceed product objectives.
• Grow portfolio through the development of new lead and new customers
• Create positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
• Research and identify opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
• Manage the existing customer base through regular visits and prospect for new customers within the assigned territory.
• Effectively promote and sell company products.
• Support and undertake product deliveries to shop customers when required
• Ensure in-store visibility of the fitness products through merchandising, provision of regular and relevant information on products, prices and promotions.
• Report on competitor activities and customer feedback
• Participate in the organization of product trade shows, exhibitions and promotional activities to increase the marketing and sale of fitness products.
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to line manager or assigned brands.
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achieve product sales target (value/volume) of the assigned territory
• Ensure customers comply with credit sales terms
• Maintain and increase customer base
• Turnaround time for delivery of products always (prompt and punctual)
• No road safety breach especially for exhibition & roadshows.
• Excellent customer service-No service breaches
• 100\% compliance to policies as well as internal processes
• 100\% compliance –Timely and accurate submission of reports.
Operational interaction with:
• Store management and staff (customers )
• Regional and divisional relationship building to create opportunities (Stores in specific domain)
Nature and purpose of interaction:
• Development of plans and facilitating sharing of best practices
• Achievement of targets in terms of volume and value
• Problem solving
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or Degree certificate in Fitness or Physical Education.
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience as a Fitness Coach