We are looking for a competent Maintenance Supervisor to manage maintenance in our facilities.
• You will be responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeeping or repair operations
• Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
• Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
• Supervise and train maintenance technicians, assigned task provide guidance and ensure the team is working effectively and efficiently
• Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities including work orders, equipment history and maintenance logs.
• Prepare report on maintenance performance and costs
• Interact with external contractors, supplies and service providers to obtain services, equipment or expertise required for maintenance task
• Supervise workers during installations, repairs or maintenance (electrician, plumbers etc)
• Identify training needs for maintenance staff and arrange relevant training programs to enhance their skills and knowledge
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or related field
• At least 2 years work experience as a Maintenance supervisor
• Should have other technical certificates